|Category:||Building, Construction, Reality Capture|
|Works With:||BIM 360, Revit, AutoCAD, Navisworks, AutoCAD Civil 3D, InfraWorks|
- As-Built for AutoCAD® Software takes control to direct a robotic total station for construction layout tasks and BuildIT Construction Software to direct a laser contour projector
- Speed up workflows within pre-fabrication of building components and modular constructions by projecting assembly templates of complex structures to the workbench (trusses, girders, racks,…)
- Advanced projection of more complex design data (points and polygons)
- Data processing for various data capturing devices (laser scanner, drone, total station or mobile mapping system) to ensure full usability of the deliverables from your data capturing service provider.
- A wide variety of easy to use functions ensure you have the right toolset to process data from different functional parts of the building e.g. Piping/MEP Design, Floor/ Elevation plan, Steel construction or complement the As-Built models with additional s
- Comparison of modeled CAD design with the measurement data to prove if the model quality is within the given tolerances
- Quick, intuitive, automated but user controlled workflows to extract information from the measurement data directly within Autodesk® Revit® matching the constraints of the BIM design software
- BuildIT Construction Software enables a digital quality control in prefabrication and for construction sites against fabrication design models from Revit® or AutoCAD®
FARO develops 3D laser scanning devices to capture and deliver as-built information into the digital world for building, and design documentation and to allow users to work with Building Information Modeling (BIM) during the design, construction and operation phases.
FARO® is the world’s most trusted source for 3D measurement, imaging and realization technology. The company develops and manufactures leading edge solutions that enable high-precision 3D capture, measurement and analysis
The Woodruff Arts Center is the cultural heart of Atlanta, Ga. The storied Midtown campus opened its doors in 1968 and serves as the home of the Grammy Award-winning Atlanta Symphony Orchestra, the High Museum of Art, and the Tony Award-winning Alliance Theatre.
This project study focuses on the recent renovation of The Woodruff’s theatre venue, the Alliance Theatre.