- FenestraPro Premium dynamically reads building geometry and proprties from a Revit model, and
- and focuses on three key performance characteristics:
- Passive Solar Heat Gain, and Daylighting, and how these façade characteristics affect code
- compliance. Designers can easily comparatively analyse between design options.
- FenestraPro Premium links in live building product data and ensures that materials
- are specified based on their performance criteria. It is intuitive, easy to use
- use and allows architects design energy efficient facades quickly, accurately,
- and more cost effectively.
Autodesk Revit 2016 - 2019; Windows: 7, 8 or 10, 64-bit preferable; 4GB RAM minimum, 8GB+ RAM recommended; Installation size: 6.2 MB; Internet access required for API access to our servers.
FenestraPro develops applications for Architects and other Designers in the Building Information Modelling space. We leverage Autodesk tools to enable Users to design energy efficient building façades and understand the implications of their decisions based on geometries and material selection.