|Works With:||BIM 360, Revit, Other|
- FenestraPro is an Autodesk Solutions Partner that links energy-efficient facade design with streamlined fabrication processes to ensure better performing buildings.
- Key Benefits Include:
- 1. Apply optimal glass-to-wall ratio based on glazing percentages.
- 2. Detailed thermal performance analysis for facade components and code compliance of the envelope
- 3. Understand the effects of shading devices on surrounding buildings, facades and surfaces.
- 4. Passive design considerations of envelope design for thermal performance, solar heat gain and daylighting.
- 5. Intuitively search and compare over 1,000 glazing products from leading manufacturers.
- 6. Identify energy modelling issues for robust analysis and future reporting.
Autodesk Revit 2019 - 2021; Windows: 10, 64-bit preferable; 4GB RAM minimum, 8GB+ RAM recommended; Installation size: 6.2 MB; Internet access required for API access to our servers.
FenestraPro is a façade design tool that considers environmental performance while giving designers aesthetic control of the facade. Trusted by global firms such as AECOM, Page/, SOM and HKS, FenestraPro provides real-time calculations of thermal performances.