|Category:||Building, Construction, Infrastructure|
|Works With:||BIM 360, Revit|
- Creates numerical models of structures either directly or from BIM/CAD data for the purpose of analysis and design
- Models the response of structures to applied loads including external loads from seismic events and internal loads from occupant footfall
- Calculates member forces and deflections under applied loading and designs structural members to meet code requirement
- Determines the structural geometry for advanced tensile structures and membranes
Oasys GSA is available in 3 versions:
- GSA Analysis - linear and nonlinear static, dynamic, & buckling analyses, AutoCAD, Revit & programming interfaces
- GSA Building - adds footfall analysis, steel & concrete design
- GSA Suite - adds form finding, fabric materials & bridge loading
Started in 1976 as the software house of Arup, Oasys is a leading commercial developer of engineering software for structural, geotechnical, and pedestrian movement.
Oasys software’s innovative solutions feature intuitive interfaces which allow users to test ideas quickly and cost effectively.