- Verification of Revit analytical model for inconsistencies via the Analytical Check and complementar
- (Partly or fully automatic) subsystem generation including corresponding support conditions from Rev
- Automatic load transfer option between analytical subsystem levels
- Management and member design of reinforced concrete columns according to Eurocode directly in Revit
- Export of member results (columns, walls, supports / foundations) to Microsoft Excel
- Calculation and export of storey properties (storey forces, center of rigidity, center of mass) to S
- Import of analysis and design results in Revit, where they can be displayed
- Model information (like Material, Section or Load Nature Mapping) are integrated into Collaboration
SOFiSTiK FEA Extension allows to generate a 3D Finite-Element model from an Revit analytical model including loads and boundary conditions.
SOFiSTiK is Europe’s leading software developer for analysis, design and detailing of building and infrastructure projects worldwide.