|Works With:||BIM 360, Revit, AutoCAD, AutoCAD Civil 3D|
- Organize and maintain your digital asset library, efficiently
- Access content anytime, anywhere via the secure cloud
- Store any files types including Revit families, drafting views, schedules and system families. (Ducts, Cable Trays, etc.)
- Keep track of designer content requests through built-in content management request dashboard
- Future-proof your Revit library with automatic upgrades to new versions of Revit
- Enhance transparency via content revision history which keeps a full record of changes, who made the changes, and when
- Easily view Revit family types and parameters for streamlined quality control
- Gain control via notifications to review and approve the content users are looking to add to your library
- Detect model issues and correct them before they cause major problems with real-time project health alerts
UNIFI is the essential cloud platform to manage digital building content. Over 40,000 users from leading AECO organizations across the globe leverage UNIFI to save designers an hour a day on average including Stantec, HDR, Kimley Horn, Chick-fil-A, Cupertino Electric, CRB, and PCL Construction.
UNIFI was founded in 2010 by industry veterans Dwayne Miller, PE, RCDD and Ken Gardner, PE. With their extensive knowledge of the design and building processes, Ken and Dwayne understood the BIM challenges AECOs faced firsthand. They formed UNIFI to help solve those problems.
UNIFI is trusted by leading AECO organizations across the globe with one of their most valuable assets: their digital content. See the UNIFI difference, here.